Wednesday, December 1, 2021

THEY CAN’T SEE

THEY CAN’T SEE

 

From my lonely sad life

I need some relief

So when I’m with others

I hide my grief

 

I take in their joy

It up lifts me 

For this moment time

My grief they can’t see

 

But times it feel

Like nobody cares

I know it’s my fault

Because they’re not aware

 

My heart is so broken

I struggle to go on

Then Jesus said come

On Me lean upon

 

Only He can see me through

The minutes hours and days

The grief that I carry

His love outweighs

 

22 Cast your burden on the Lord,
And He shall sustain you; He shall never

permit the righteous to be moved.

PSALM 55:22     

 

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed,

for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help

you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

ISAIAH 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment