Tuesday, December 14, 2021

YOUR PRESENCE

YOUR PRESENCE

 

Make me more like You

Change my mind and heart

Fill me with Your Spirit

So we’ll never be apart

 

There are those days I feel

As lonely as can be

So Lord I cried out to you

Fill me like the sea

 

I want to feel Your presence

So I know that You are there

Even though I can’t see You

Your presence is everywhere

 

You know it’s not the same

We need to feel and touch

I pray that you will come

I want that oh so much

 

Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.

PSALM 139:7-10     

 

28 You have made known to me the ways of life;
You will make me full of joy in Your presence.’

ACTS 2:28     

No comments:

Post a Comment