Saturday, December 11, 2021

HE’S NEVER GONE

HE’S NEVER GONE

 

As I sit on the swing

Watching the river go by

I look at the empty seat

And ask God why

 

Everything I do

I do for my love

Planting his favorite flowers

Can he see them from above

 

I expect him to come home

And see his smiling face

That’s why all his things

Are still in their place

 

Me on earth him in heaven

Through Jesus we’re never apart

For me he’s never gone

They both live in my heart

 

20 At that day you will know that I am in My Father,

and you in Me, and I in you.

JOHN 14:20    

 

But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

1 CORINTHIANS 6:17

 

“For this reason a man shall leave his

father and mother and be joined to his wife,

and the two shall become one flesh.”

EPHESIANS 5:31

No comments:

Post a Comment