Tuesday, December 28, 2021

EASE THIS PAIN

EASE THIS PAIN

 

Jesus come fill my heart

I’m asking in Your name

Fill me with Your Holy Spirit

Only you can ease this pain

 

Give me Your strength

And Your love and care

For I know only You

Can save those in despair

 

There are many like me

Who now live alone

Waiting for You to appear

And bring us all home

 

But while still here

We need something to do

Please help us to know

How we may serve You

 

It’s through Your Holy Spirit

Your gospel is preached

Lord guide us and teach us

So those like me are reached

 

I will instruct you and teach you in the way

you should go; I will guide you with My eye.

PSALM 32:8

 

The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,

And saves such as have a contrite spirit.

PSALM 34:18

 

52 And the disciples were filled with joy

and with the Holy Spirit.

ACTS 13:52

 

But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth

and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach):

ROMANS 10:8

No comments:

Post a Comment