Sunday, December 26, 2021

IF YOU DARE

IF YOU DARE

 

You deny God All Mighty

But let it be known

That Jesus His Son

In your heart may be sown

 

God knew us all

Before the earth was formed

A time will come

When you may be transformed

 

How blessed you’ll be

The first time you pray

You’ll find love and forgiveness

Your sins washed away

 

I know it for a fact

For it was God I denied

He predestined in me

In Christ be glorified

 

God I’ll no longer deny

His truth I’ll share

You just have to ask me

If you dare

 

13 For You formed my inward parts; You covered me

in my mother’s womb. 14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully

and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that

my soul knows very well. 15 My frame was not hidden from

You. When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in

the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my substance,

being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The

days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.

PSALM 139:13-16     

 

29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be

conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn

among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined,

these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified;

and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

ROMANS 8:29-30     

 

just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world,

that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,

having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to

Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

EPHESIANS 1:4-5  

No comments:

Post a Comment