Wednesday, December 8, 2021

MEMORIES

MEMORIES

 

Certain sights and smells

Can bring about a memory

Of a love that’s lost

Leaving me in misery

 

The day maybe going fine

When I hear a song

Then comes the reality

That you’re really gone

 

Now I understand

How a heart can break

For day after day

I feel my heart ache

 

Everyday I pray to God

Give me strength and comfort me

I know His day is coming soon

Then together we will be

 

Jesus said He’s coming back

The signs are everywhere

I know soon He’ll call

Then I’ll meet you in the air

 

Blessed are those who mourn,
For they shall be comforted.

MATTHEW 5:4     

 

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven

with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and

with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up

together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore

comfort one another with these words.

1 THESSALONIANS 4:16-18      

No comments:

Post a Comment