Friday, December 3, 2021

YOU INSPIRE ME

YOU INSPIRE ME

 

I’m lost without him

God what can I do

Please give me something

I can do for You

 

Everyday is the same

From dawn to dawn

The dreams we once had

Now they’re all gone

 

Give me new dreams

Set my heart afire

To serve You Lord

Is my hearts desire

 

Now as I read Your word

You’ve inspired me

To reach out to others

Through poetry

 

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you

should go; I will guide you with My eye.

PSALM 32:8     

 

32 And they said to one another, “Did not our heart burn

within us while He talked with us on the road, and

while He opened the Scriptures to us?”

LUKE 24:32     

 

28 And we know that all things work together for good

to those who love God, to those who are the called

according to His purpose.

ROMANS 8:28      

No comments:

Post a Comment