Wednesday, March 30, 2022

FAITHFUL AND TRUE

FAITHFUL  AND  TRUE

 

I have those days

When my life is a mess

In between it all

I find I am blessed

 

It only takes one blessing

To know God sees it all

When life beats me down

He lifts me up when I fall

 

No matter what comes

God will see me through

He is the one constant

That’s faithful and true

 

If everyday is a battle

I don’t have to fight alone

For God will fight for me

From His heavenly throne

 

With the Lord before me

And God as my rear guard

We will win the battle

No matter how hard

 

For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’

ISAIAH 41:13

 

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may

have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but

be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

JOHN 16:33

 

17 Unless the Lord had been my help, My soul would soon

have settled in silence. 18 If I say, “My foot slips, ”Your mercy,

O Lord, will hold me up.19 In the multitude of my anxieties

within me, Your comforts delight my soul.

PSALM 94:17-19

 

For you shall not go out with haste, Nor go by flight;
For the Lord will go before you,
And the God of Israel will be your rear guard.

ISAIAH 52:12

No comments:

Post a Comment