Tuesday, March 1, 2022

MY MIRACLE

MY   MIRACLE

 

Jesus my Shepherd

Now leads me in His way

I was the one from the hundred

That had gone astray

 

First you saved me

Then called me by name

From that very day

I’ve not been the same

 

He brought me back home

Forever I’m His

The promise He made

I’ll be where He is

 

Once I was broken

But now I am whole

Jesus came and filled me

Body spirit and soul

 

“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses

one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness,

and go after the one which is lost until he finds it?

LUKE 15:4

 

To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice;

and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. And

when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and

the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.

JOHN 10:3-4

 

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again

and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

JOHN 14:3

 

Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely;

and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved

blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 THESSALONIANS 5:23

No comments:

Post a Comment