Friday, March 18, 2022

STAY ON HIS PATH

STAY  ON  HIS  PATH

 

Lord I pray to You everyday

Give me your joy and peace

With all the troubles of this world

In my mind make them crease

 

With all the evil that they do

Using fear to take control

Having so called health inspectors

Through the cities they patrol

 

They’re told to wear their masks

Without question they obey

Not following our true Shepherd

These lost sheep are lead astay

 

Taking the path to destruction

We’re told that path is wide

Once you go through that gate

There forever you’ll reside

 

Bless you and thank you Jesus

For showing Yours the way

The path to you is narrow

But on Your path we’ll stay

 

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not

as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart

be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

JOHN 14:27

 

The weak you have not strengthened, nor have you healed

those who were sick, nor bound up the broken, nor brought

back what was driven away, nor sought what was lost;

but with force and cruelty you have ruled them.

EZEKIEL 34:4

 

13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is

the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go

in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way

which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

MATTHEW 7:13-14

 

11 You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

PSALM 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment