Friday, March 4, 2022

ONCE AN ATHEIST

ONCE  AN  ATHEIST

 

Wondering if there really is a God

Yes He really is

I once was an atheist

Now I am totally His

 

I wanted to know the truth

So I said a sinner’s prayer

Jesus made me clean and new

Not one sin I have to bear

 

Now I know the price He paid

On that cross He died for me

He loved me so He gave His life

So I could be sin free

 

Know you’ll never be the same

When God’s Spirit comes in you

You’ll want to know more of Him

Things you never knew

 

My bible became my favorite book

It tells me all I need to know

That when Jesus does finally appear

With Him I’m going to go

 

But God demonstrates His own love toward us,

in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

ROMANS 5:8

 

Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked,

but now commands all men everywhere to repent,

ACTS 17:30

 

“But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send

to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds

from the Father, He will testify of Me.

JOHN 15:26

 

13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our

great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us,

that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify

for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.

TITUS 2:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment