Thursday, March 10, 2022

THEIR BIGGEST REGRET

THEIR  BIGGEST  REGRET

 

I’ll trust in you Lord

You always see me through

Even though sometimes I worry

My fears You all subdue

 

I only need to read Your word

The truth You reveal to me

All that’s happening in the world

You said that it would be

 

You said you would return

The time is drawing near

Your joy and peace I hold

Knowing You’ll soon appear

 

If they think it’s bad now

They haven’t seen anything yet

They refused to hear about Jesus

That will be their greatest regret

 

Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;
‘For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song;
He also has become my salvation.’ ”

ISAIAH 12:2

 

casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

1 PETER 5:7

 

Everyone will deceive his neighbor,
And will not speak the truth;
They have taught their tongue to speak lies;
They weary themselves to commit iniquity.
Your dwelling place is in the midst of deceit;
Through deceit they refuse to know Me,” says the Lord.

JEREMIAH 9:5-6

 

21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been

since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever

shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would

be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

MATTHEW 24:21-22

No comments:

Post a Comment