Sunday, March 20, 2022

YOU ALONE

YOU  ALONE

 

Jesus please help me

Focus on you alone

Only you can prepare me

For my trip to come home

 

Help me to listen

When you speak to me

I know to heaven

You hold the key

 

Know my hearts desire

Is to be with You

Let Your spirit shine through

In all that I do

 

I look forward to the time

We can meet face to face

And to see all our loved ones

When we get to Your place

 

Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the

heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and

High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus,

HEBREWS 3:1

 

Let your light so shine before men,

that they may see your good works

and glorify your Father in heaven.

MATTHEW 5:16

 

And if I go and prepare a place for you,

I will come again and receive you to Myself;

that where I am, there you may be also.

JOHN 14:3

 

looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing

of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

TITUS 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment