Tuesday, October 20, 2020

EVERY SUNDAY

EVERY  SUNDAY

 

They go to church every Sunday

Do they know the reason why

They’re so proud of their denomination

But it’s Jesus they pass on by

 

They defend their religious choice

While they’re living in their sin

Defending their point of view

But Jesus can’t get in

 

They’ll tell you all about Him

And the reason why He died

They forgotten He still lives

Or they’d welcome Him inside

 

God said you come to Me

I’ll forgive you every sin

It’s only through My Son

 You’ll be born again

 

For its how you live your life

And by faith you must believe

For if you knew God’s word

You wouldn’t be deceived

 

So you go to church every Sunday

Thinking heaven that will buy

If you knew God’s word and truth

You’d know that that’s a lie

 

God doesn’t judge denominations

He’ll judge us one by one

He’ll know if you belong to Him

If in you lives His Son

 

 “I have been crucified with Christ;

it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me;

and the life which I now live in the flesh I live

by faith in the Son of God, who loved me

and gave Himself for me.

GALATIANS 2:19

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment