Thursday, October 15, 2020

LIVING WATERS

LIVING  WATERS

 

Your to busy to see

Time’s running out

Your soul is on empty

It’s as dry as a draught

 

Jesus said come to me

In Me you’ll never thirst

I’ll fill the empty place inside

Till you feel that you could burst

 

Hurry now don’t put Him off

He’s counting His He knows

He’ll know if you belong to Him

Through your soul it shows

 

The only thing you have to do

Is ask and you’ll receive

But know that in your heart

In Him you must believe

 

He is the living waters

That flows inside of me

Ask and I will tell you

How this water set me free

 

“but whoever drinks of the water

that I shall give him will never thirst.

But the water that I shall give him

will become in him a fountain of water

springing up into everlasting life”

JOHN 4:14

 

No comments:

Post a Comment