Saturday, October 17, 2020

GOD CHOSE ME

GOD  CHOSE  ME

 

There are some churches

That wouldn’t accept me

They say I must quit

I’m a smoker you see

 

But gambling’s OK

And they gossip and chat

I’ll trust God’s judgment

He’s better than that

 

God said come as you are

But sin no more

His commandments I’ll follow

To His heavenly door

 

He said do this for Me

When He woke me one night

These are my messages

I want you to write

 

I know I’m not perfect

But God chose me

I’ll serve and obey Him

Not man you see

 

You did not choose Me, but I chose you and

appointed you  that you should go and bear fruit,

and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask

the Father in My name He may give you.

JOHN 15:16

 

Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest you

be condemned. Behold, the Judge is standing at the door!

JAMES 5:9

No comments:

Post a Comment