Saturday, October 31, 2020

MY PRINCE

MY  PRINCE

 

Growing  up  on  sleeping  beauty

They  said  my  prince  would  come

Waiting  for  him  every  night

I  found  no  prince  not  one

 

Did I  need  a  prince  to  come

To  make  my  life  complete

How  long  must  I endure

Until  this  prince  I  meet

 

Then  I  heard  the  truth

There  was  a  prince  for  me

Now  I  am  complete

With  Him  I’ll  always  be

 

Who  is  this  one  who  loves  me

His  name  is  Jesus  Christ

How  much  my  Jesus  loves  me

His  life  He  sacrificed

 

This  prince  of  peace  that  came

He’ll  reign  forever  more

He  wants  you  by  his  side

He’s  the  prince  you’ve  waited  for

 

For unto us a Child is born,  Unto us a Son is given; 

And the government will be on His shoulder.  And His

Name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, 

Everlasting Father, Prince of  Peace.

ISAIAH  9 : 6

No comments:

Post a Comment