Thursday, October 1, 2020

NO EXCUSES

NO  EXCUSES

 

Salvation doesn’t come through church

It’s Jesus that you need

I know you have a bible

Have you forgotten how to read

 

Don’t depend on someone else

What only God can do

Know that through His spirit

He’ll teach His word to you

 

So when you go to church

You’ll know the word is true

You’ll feel My spirit all around

And see Me coming through

 

We need to know all God’s truth

To see what’s all around

To put on God’s full armor

For that devil did come down

 

There is a battle going on

Even though you can not see

The battle I’ll prepare you for

You have My guarantee

 

I gave you all you need to know

If you’ll read my word

Don’t come before Me and say to Me

But God I never heard

 

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to

stand against the wiles of the devil.

EPHESIANS 6:11

 

Till I come, give attention to reading,

 to exhortation, to doctrine.

1TIMOTHY 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment