Friday, October 2, 2020

THE POWER

THE  POWER

 

How long must I endure

You said You’d heal this pain

I prayed and prayed each day

And called out to Your name

 

All in God’s good time

That’s where I must begin

Jesus did it all for me

He’s there through thick-and-thin

 

Even in my infirmities

In Jesus I will boast

His grace is sufficient for me

He is my heavenly host

 

For in this little moment

On this earth I dwell

I know that in your kingdom

All will be made well

 

It’s death He has defeated

This life He gave to me

No matter how I feel

I’ll live in victory

 

But thanks be to God, who gives us

the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 CORINTHIANS 15:57

 

And  He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you,

for My strength is made perfect in weakness.

Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities,

that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 CORINTHIANS 12:9

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment