Friday, October 30, 2020

HIS PLAN

HIS  PLAN

 

Mother  how  much  I  loved  you

How  could  you  go  away

I  forgot  about  God’s  plan

When  you  left  me  on  that  day

 

I  thought  you  were  gone  forever

I  grieved  for  your  love

I  forgot  God’s  plan  for  us

To  live  with  Him  above

 

With  Jesus  living  in  us

Through  Him  we’ll  never  die

The  time  is  getting  near

I  keep  looking  to  the  sky

 

For life here's but a moment

But  with  God  we  live  forever

I  know  Jesus  is  coming  soon

And  then  we’ll  be  together

 

16    For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven

with a shout, with the voice of an archangel,  and with the trumpet

of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17  Then we who are alive

and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet

the Lord in the air.  And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

18  Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 THESSALONIANS 4:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment