Friday, April 2, 2021

A MOMENT

A  MOMENT

 

Life  is  but  a  moment

But  that  moment  was  mine

Bits  and  pieces  now  gone

Stolen  by  time

 

These  parts  of  my  life

Stolen  from  me

Are  they  gone  forever

And  to  what  degree

 

All  the  pain  and  suffering

I  can  leave  in  the  past

For  I  have  God’s  promise

I’ll  see  them  at  last

 

These  moments  thought  gone

I  can  finally  see

That  through  Christ  Jesus

They’ll  last  an  eternity

 

17  For our light affliction, which is but for

a moment, is working for us a far more

exceeding and eternal weight of glory,

18  while we do not look at the things which

are seen, but at the things which are not seen.

For the things which are seen are temporary,

but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2  CORINTHIANS  4 : 17, 18

No comments:

Post a Comment