Friday, April 23, 2021

LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES

LEARN  FROM  OUR  MISTAKES

 

Stop  expecting  God  to  fix

All  the  problems  that  we  make

Sometimes  He  says  you  work  it  out

He  does  it  for  our  sake

 

He’ll  always  be  there  for  us

He’ll  see  that  we  get  through

No  matter  what  the  problem  is

Or  the  foolish  things  we  do

 

We  know  our  loving  Father

And  He’ll  teach  us  on  our  way

We  learn  from  our  mistakes  you  see

So  on  His  path  we’ll  stay

 

For  my  Father  is  forgiving

He  heard  me  when  I  cried

The  things  that  I  go  through

In  Him  they’re  glorified

 

This poor man cried out, and the

Lord heard him, And saved him

out of all his troubles.

PSALM  34 : 6

 

“These things I have spoken to you,

that in Me you may have peace. In the world

you will have tribulation; but be of good

cheer, I have overcome the world.

JOHN 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment