Monday, April 19, 2021

PURCHASED POSSESSION

PURCHASED  POSSESSION

 

The  Holy  Spirit

Is  God’s  guarantee

Of  what  is  mine

He  said  would  be

 

As  a  child  of  God’s

I  will  inherit  all

But  now  I  must  wait

For  Jesus  to  call

 

I’m  His  purchased  possession

One  day  He  will  claim

By  His  holy  spirit

He  will  know  me  by  name

 

I  belong  to  Him

For  He  paid  the  price

On  the  day  He  collects

I’m  home  in  paradise

 

13  In Him you also trusted, after you heard

the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; 

in whom also, having believed, you were also

sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,

14  who is the guarantee of our inheritance

until the redemption of the purchased

possession, to the praise of His glory.

EPHESIANS  1 : 13, 14

No comments:

Post a Comment