Monday, April 5, 2021

MY BOSS

MY  BOSS

 

He  said  He  came  to  serve

And  to  set  us  free

After  reading  my  resume

He  still  accepts  me

 

All  that  He  offered

That  day  on  the  cross

I’ll  always  thank  God

That  He’s  my  boss

 

He’s  always  been  fair

In  Him  you  can  trust

Accepting  Christ  Jesus

He  said  that’s  a  must

 

Now  in  God’s  company

It’s  truth  that  ties

No  wheeling  and  dealing

No  telling  of  lies

 

When  your  in  God’s  company

He  opens  all  doors

But  the  choice  to  belong

Is  totally  yours

 

“just as the Son of Man did not come

to be served, but to serve, and to give

His life a ransom for many.”

MATTHEW  20 : 28

 

Jesus said to him, “I am the way,

the truth, and the life.  No one comes

to the Father except through Me.

JOHN  14 : 6

No comments:

Post a Comment