Saturday, April 17, 2021

NOW I’M LOOKING

NOW  I’M  LOOKING

 

When  I  ask  for  this  or  that

I  want  it  right  away

I  didn’t  take  the  time  to  see

How  you  blessed  me  everyday

 

I  need  to  stop  and  see

All  the  little  things  you  do

So  when  the  big  things  come  my  way

I  know  that  you’ll  come  through

 

In  my  heart  I  know

Your  always  there  for  me

And  now  that  I  am  looking

Everywhere  it’s  you  I  see

 

Sometimes  it’s  just  a  touch

Or  a  smile  that  says  they  care

Now  when  I  look  into  their  face

I  see  Jesus  standing  there

 

7  Hear, O Lord, when I cry with

my voice! Have mercy also upon me,

and answer me. 8  When You said,

“Seek My face,” My heart said to You,

“Your face Lord, I will seek.”

PSALM  27 : 7, 8

No comments:

Post a Comment