Thursday, April 22, 2021

THEY FORGOT YOU EXIST

THEY  FORGOT  YOU  EXIST

 

You  hate  to  get  up

You  don’t  want  to  go  out

For  there’s  so  many  people

Out  walking  about

 

You  know  they  don’t  see  you

Your  a  face  in  the  crowd

Not  one  of  them  sees

Your  crying  aloud

 

I’ve  looked  for  others

Who  believe  like  me

I’ve  gone  to  God’s  church

And  for  awhile  they  see

 

Your  word  they  are  taught

The  lesson  they’ve  missed

They  go  back  to  their  lives

And  forget  we  exist

 

So  when  you  ignore  us

As  we  pass  on  the  street

Know  it’s  me  and  Jesus

You  refused  to  greet

 

“And the King will answer and say to them,

‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you

did it to one of the least of these My

brethren, you did it to Me.

MATTHEW  25 : 40

 

Of the Rock who begot you,

you are unmindful,

And have forgotten the God

who fathered you.

DEUTERONOMY  32 : 18

No comments:

Post a Comment