Tuesday, April 6, 2021

WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE

WITHOUT  KNOWLEDGE

 

A  picture  in  my  mind

No  pattern  or  design

I  worked  real  hard

I  thought  it  was  fine

 

When  winter  comes

A  place  to  stay

A  warm  little  house

Where  they’ll  safely  lay

 

As  I  watched  each  day

No  squirrels  moved  in

What  I  did  wrong

Where  to  begin

 

I  made  it  with  love

You  think  I  would  know

God  said  without  knowledge

It’s  not  for  living  just  show

 

It  turned  out  unfruitful

A  lesson  well  learned

When  God’s  wisdom  I  seek

Understanding  I’ve  earned

 

 

Wisdom is the principal thing;

Therefore get wisdom.  And in all

your getting, get understanding.

PROVERBS  4 : 7

 

And let our people also learn to maintain

good works, to meet urgent needs, that

they may not be unfruitful.

TITUS  3 : 14

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment