Tuesday, November 30, 2021

HERE TO STAY

HERE TO STAY

 

Jesus my Savior

What You went through

You did it for me

With a love so true

 

As I read Your word

You feel so near

Your words come alive

Like You’re right here

 

I couldn’t imagine

A day without You

To deal with this life

I wouldn’t have a clue

 

Some days may be hard

But then I pray

It’s then You remind me

You’re here to stay

 

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears,

And delivers them out of all their troubles.

PSALM 34:17

 

And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled

Himself and became obedient to the point of

death, even the death of the cross.

PHILIPPIANS 2:8

 

Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content

with such things as you have. For He Himself has said,

“I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

HEBREWS 13:5     

No comments:

Post a Comment