Tuesday, January 17, 2023

BY GOD’S GRACE

BY  GOD’S  GRACE
 
When I look in the mirror
What do I see
One lonely soul
That would be me
 
But God sees all
For He’s always near
It’s just on this earth
I don’t fit here
 
With my love now gone
I can’t figure it out
Life now without him
I just wander about
 
I get through each day
Only by God’s grace
I know Jesus is coming
Then I’ll leave this place
 
 
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
ISAIAH 41:10
 
20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also
eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
PHILIPPIANS 3:20
 
16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country.
Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God,
for He has prepared a city for them.
HEBREWS 11:16
 
In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so,
I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if
I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive
you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
JOHN 14:2-3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment