Tuesday, January 24, 2023

IT’S ALL THREE

 

IT’S  ALL  THREE
 
I finally realized
The power that lives in me
It’s just not the Spirit
It’s all Three
 
God is three in one
The Father Spirit Son
They can work individually
Or all in One
 
When the Spirit entered me
He didn’t come alone
He brought the Father and Son
In my heart they made their home
 
God said it’s by faith
There’s nothing I can’t do
I can even move mountains
As long as Jesus shine through
 
 
For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father,
the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
1 JOHN 5:7
 
At that day you will know that I am in
My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
JOHN 14:20
 
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me,
he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and
We will come to him and make our home with him.
JOHN 14:23
 
So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly,
I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say
to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move;
and nothing will be impossible for you.
MATTHEW 17:20

No comments:

Post a Comment