Saturday, January 14, 2023

IN HIS HAND

 

IN  HIS  HAND
 
I know that Jesus
Will always care
No matter what happens
He’s always there
 
Sometimes I can’t see
Until I’ve come through the fire
The reason I made it
Was by His desire
 
I’m a child of God’s
He holds me in His hand
As long as I’m there
Forever I’ll stand
 
As the world falls apart
They just can’t see
Even knowing God warned us
This is how it would be
 
Soon Jesus will call
Those He holds in His hand
Before all hell breaks lose
We’ll leave this land
 
To heaven we’ll go
Seven years we will stay
Then He’s returning for battle
To cast all evil away
 
Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.
PSALM 139:7-10
 
Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be
able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
EPHESIANS 6:13
 
For the great day of His wrath has come,
and who is able to stand?”
REVELATION 6:17

No comments:

Post a Comment