Thursday, January 12, 2023

HIS LOVING TOUCH

 

HIS  LOVING  TOUCH
 
Jesus come into my heart
Fill the empty space
Where I held my love
Is now an empty place
 
Life now feels so lonely
Since they went away
You know for me it feels
Like it was yesterday
 
I don’t let other see
The pain I hide inside
But when I look at them
I wonder what they hide
 
Jesus blessed me so
He knows just how I feel
He carried me each day
While my heart He heals
 
Jesus I know it was you
That I needed so much
You know I couldn’t make it
Without Your loving touch
 
17 The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears,
And delivers them out of all their troubles.
18 The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,
And saves such as have a contrite spirit.
PSALM 34:17-18
 
He heals the brokenhearted
And binds up their wounds.
PSALM 147:3
 
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts
us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those
who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which
we ourselves are comforted by God.
2 CORINTHIANS 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment