Wednesday, January 18, 2023

FOR HIS CHILDREN

 

FOR  HIS  CHILDREN
 
For two thousand years
God’s shown us His mercy
Knowing without Jesus
This world was unworthy
 
He sent His only begotten Son
Who was crucified and died
For your sins He paid the price
So you’d be sanctified
 
His mercy and grace
You choose to refuse
His wrath is now coming
You’re about to lose
 
You thought you’d get away
Who do you think you are
When you hurt My children
You’ve gone to far
 
I will be coming quickly
For all your sins you’ll pay
You’ll feel My full wrath
It’s Judgment Day
 
 
Behold, the day of the Lord comes,
Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger,
To lay the land desolate;
And He will destroy its sinners from it.
ISAIAH 13:9
 
But I will show you whom you should fear:
Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power
to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!
LUKE 12:5
 
It would be better for him if a millstone were hung
around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than
that he should offend one of these little ones.
LUKE 17:2
 
I Am Coming Quickly
20 He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”
Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
REVELATION 22:20

No comments:

Post a Comment