Monday, January 30, 2023

DEALING WITH LOSS

 

DEALING  WITH  LOSS
 
My life is only moments
One here and there
But Jesus was with me
Even though I wasn’t aware
 
When dealing with loss
In grief you’re frozen
You feel the life you had
Had just been stolen
 
I know that I need
God’s word everyday
It feed my soul
And leads my way
 
I know one day I’ll see them
All who went before me
Through Jesus and the Spirit
I have God’s guarantee
 
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
ISAIAH 41:10
 
But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread
alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’
MATTHEW 4:4
 
Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God,
who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
2 CORINTHIANS 5:5
 
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there
shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall
be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
REVELATION 21:4

No comments:

Post a Comment