Tuesday, January 3, 2023

BE HUMBLE AND KIND

 

BE  HUMBLE  AND  KIND
 
When you search me Lord
Open my heart and mind
Please say I’ll take this one
She’s been humble and kind
 
When Jesus said follow me
I got up right in line
He even called me by my name
And said you’re forever mine
 
He sent His Holy Spirit
To live inside of me
He said so you’ll always know
He’s your guarantee
 
Jesus said the time is near
He’s standing at the door
So when I hear Him call
We’ll be together forevermore
 
 
139 O Lord, You have searched me and known me.
You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
PSALM 139:1-3
 
To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice;
and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
JOHN 10:3
 
Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God,
who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
2 CORINTHIANS 5:5
 
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and
receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
JOHN 14:3

No comments:

Post a Comment