Wednesday, January 4, 2023

THEY’RE HIS CHILDREN

 

 THEY’RE  HIS  CHILDREN
 
She wants to kill her baby
And she wants you to pay
This child God has formed
Won’t see the light of day
 
If she doesn’t get her way
It’s violence that you’ll see
It’s their choice to kill their baby
How dare you disagree
 
This is what they’re taught
That life has no value
The only things that matter
Is what they want to do
 
They’ve turned their backs on God
And this life that He gave
Think you really killed them
That little soul He’ll save
 
Once there back in heaven
They’ll know what true love is
Jesus said come back to me
For they were always His
 
 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”
JEREMIAH 1:5
 
13 For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my
mother’s womb. 14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and
wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul
knows very well. 15 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest
parts of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet
unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days
fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.
PSALM 139:13-16
 
Keep yourself far from a false matter; do not kill the
innocent and righteous. For I will not justify the wicked.
EXODUS 23:7
 
And shed innocent blood,
The blood of their sons and daughters,
Whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan;
And the land was polluted with blood.
PSALM 106:38

No comments:

Post a Comment