Wednesday, March 17, 2021

COMING TO CLAIM

COMING  TO  CLAIM

 

You  know  I’m  coming

I  made  you  a  vow

Look  to  the  clouds

It  won’t  be  long  now

 

I’ll  know  you  by  name

For  our  lives  intertwine

I’m  coming  to  claim

Those  who  are  mine

 

For  all  God’s  children

I’ll  take  out  of  the  way

For  the  devil  has  his  time

Seven  years  to  the  day

 

If  you  are  left  behind

Don’t  blame  it  on  Me

Seven  years  I’ll  be  back

If  you  survive  you’ll  see

 

“Therefore you also be ready, for the

Son of Man is coming at an hour

you do not expect.

MATTHEW  24 : 44

 

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven

with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and

with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ

will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain

shall be caught up together with them in the clouds

to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall

always be with the Lord.

1 THESSALONIANS  4 : 16, 17

No comments:

Post a Comment