Thursday, March 11, 2021

PROTECT MY CHILDREN

PROTECT  MY  CHILDREN

 

You  sit  there  and  do  nothing

Jesus  said  it’s  a  sin

If  you  don’t  protect  His  children

Your  not  letting  Him  in

 

If  you  think  you  can  call  Me

And  say  Jesus  come

To  help  and  protect  you

When  your  hearts  are  so  numb

 

If  you  can’t  protect  My  children

Don’t  come  before  Me

You  want  what  you  won’t  give

That’s  what  He  sees

 

What  you  do  to  others

Jesus  said  I’ll  do  for  you

Turn  your  back  on  My  children

On  you  I  will  too

 

5  “Whoever receives one little child like this

in My name receives Me. 6  “But whoever causes

one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin,

it would be better for him if a millstone were

hung around his neck, and he were

drowned in the depth of the sea.

MATTHEW  18 : 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment