Tuesday, March 16, 2021

COMPREHEND

COMPREHEND

 

  God  said  stay  in  My  Word

So you  won’t  go  astray

If  you  can’t  quote  scripture

Know  that’s  OK

 

I  sent  my  Son  Jesus

To  show  you  the  way

He  died  for  your  sins

Then  rose  the  third  day

 

If  you’ll  accept  My  Son

All  your  sins  I’ll  forgive

Know  with  My  Jesus

Forever  you’ll  live

 

It’s  the  meaning  you  need

In  the  message  I  send

You  don’t  need  to  quote  it

Just  comprehend

 

45    And He opened their understanding

that they might comprehend the Scriptures.

46    Then He said to them, “Thus it is written,

thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer

and to rise from the dead the third day,

47    “and that repentance and remission of sins

should be preached in His name to all the

nation, beginning at Jerusalem.

LUKE  24 : 45 – 47

 

No comments:

Post a Comment