Tuesday, March 9, 2021

FOREVER THREE IN ONE

FOREVER  THREE  IN  ONE

 

I’ll  always  be  there

Waiting  for  you

The  love  that  we  share

Will  always  come  through

 

For  when  we’re  apart

There’s  a  tie  that  binds

And  thanks  to  Jesus

Our  lives  intertwine

 

For  God  taught  us  to

Believe  in  the  three

The  Father,  Son  and  Spirit

His  Holy  Trinity

 

I  now  understand

How  three  can  be  one

God  joined  us  together

Then  added  His  Son

 

A  new  creation

I’m  one  of  this  three

God  made  us  all  one

Warren,  Jesus  and  me

 

“and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave

his father and mother and be joined to his wife,

and the two shall become one flesh’?

MATTHEW  19 : 5

 

 

“at that day you will know that I am in My Father,

and you in Me, and I in you.

JOHN  14 : 20

No comments:

Post a Comment