Wednesday, March 24, 2021

IN MY HEART I KNOW

IN  MY  HEART  I  KNOW

 

God  sometimes  it  feels

Like  You  don’t  care

I  can’t  feel  Your  presence

It’s  like Your  not  there

 

Do  You  feel  the  same

When  You  call  out  to  me

And  You  don’t  get  an  answer

Like  I  forgot  thee

 

All  these  feelings  I  have

I  know  came  from  You

Now  I  finally  realized

You  feel  the  same  too

 

I  need  to  feel  Your  presence

You  need  to  feel  mine

And  thanks  to  Christ  Jesus

Our  lives  intertwine

 

Now  when  I  call  out  to  You

And  I  can’t  feel  You  there

In  my  heart  I  will  know

You  still  love  me  and  You  care

 

‘Then I will give them a heart to

know Me, that I am the Lord;

and they shall be My people, and

I will be their God, for they shall

return to Me with their whole heart.

JEREMIAH  24 : 7

 

20 At that day you will know that I am in My Father,

and you in Me, and I in you.

JOHN 14:20   

No comments:

Post a Comment