Thursday, March 4, 2021

DEATH CAN’T BREAK OUR TIES

DEATH  CAN’T  BREAK  OUR  TIES

 

How  could  you  leave  me

I’m  hanging  on  a  strand

Mom  how  much  I  loved  you

Now  I  understand

 

By  God’s  loving  grace

He  opened  up  my  eyes

With  Jesus  in  our  hearts

Death  can’t  break  our  ties

 

For  life  here’s  but  a  moment

Now  it’s  pasting  very  fast

I  know  my  time  will  come

And  forever  it  will  last

 

It  hurts  so  much  you  know

I  miss  your  loving  face

But  I’ll  hold  on  to  God’s  promise

I’ll  meet  you  at  His  place

 

In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so,

I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you,

I will come again and receive you to Myself;

that where I am, there you may be also.

JOHN 14:2

 

For our light affliction, which is but for a

moment, is working for us a far more

exceeding and eternal weight of glory,

2 CORINTHIANS  4 : 17

No comments:

Post a Comment