Monday, January 11, 2021

HE LOVES US SO

HE  LOVES  US  SO

 

We  don’t  believe  there’s  death

If  in  Jesus  you  believe

We  understand  the  day  will  come

This  earth  we’re  going  to  leave

 

 

Jesus  made  a  promise

There  are  many  places  see

He  said  He’d  go  prepare  one

Prepare  one  just  for  me

 

 

Now  if  this  body  dies  on  earth

To  Jesus  I  will  go

He  paid  the  price  and  conquered  death

You  know  He  loves  us  so

 

Jesus  said  you  come  to  me

And  eternity  you’ll  see

He  made  us  all  this  promise

With  Him  we’ll  always  be

 

“For God so loved the world that

He gave His only begotten Son, that

whoever believes in Him should not

perish but have everlasting life.

JOHN  3 : 16

 

“ In My Father’s house are many mansions;

if it were not so, I would have told you. 

I go to prepare a place for you.

JOHN 14:2

No comments:

Post a Comment