Thursday, January 28, 2021

LEARN OF HIM

LEARN  OF  HIM

 

I  learn  of  Him

When  I  read  His  word

As  I  open  the  bible

God’s  voice  I  heard

 

He  opens  my  eyes

It’s  truth  that  I  see

When  I  read  His  word

God  talks  with  me

 

There’s  so  much  corruption

God  said  it  would  come

If  you  believe  God’s  word

You  know  where  it’s  from

 

But  I’ll  stay  in  God’s  word

For  it’s  Him  I’ll  believe

For  if  I  stay  in  God’s  word

I  won’t  be  deceived

 

You therefore, beloved, since you

know this beforehand, beware lest

you also fall from you own steadfastness,

being led away with the error of the wicked;

18  but grow in the grace and knowledge of

our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be

the glory both now and forever. Amen.

2 PETER 3:17,18

No comments:

Post a Comment