Friday, January 8, 2021

JUDGMENT IS COMING

JUDGMENT  IS  COMING

 

If  you’ve  turned  against  God

You’ll  get  what  you  deserve

Your  actions  speak  loudly

Who  you  choose  to  serve

 

You  sit  there  quietly

While  evil  slips  in

Do  you  know  your  helping

The  devil  to  win

 

His  evil  is  spreading

What  have  you  done

You’ve  welcomed  the  devil

And  forgotten  God’s  Son

 

You  must  make  a  choice

On  who  you  will  serve

If  you  turn  against  God

It’s  hell  you’ve  reserved

 

His  judgment  is  coming

There’s  no  where  to  hide

I’ve  made  my  choice

I’ll  stand  on  God’s  side

 

“And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord,

choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve,

whether the gods which your fathers served that

were on the other side of the river, or the gods of the

armorites, in whose land you dwell.  But as for me

and my house, we will serve the Lord.”

JOSHUA 24:15

No comments:

Post a Comment