Monday, January 4, 2021

TIME IS NEAR

TIME  IS  NEAR

 

With  evil  in  this  world

There’s  nothing  I  will  fear

God  gave  me  His  full  armor

And  He  said  the  time  is  near

 

I’m  His  child,  He’s  my  Father

By  His  side  I’ll  always  be

I’m  safe  and  loved  by  Him

He’ll  always  care  for  me

 

I  know  He’s  always  there

He’ll  never  leave  my  side

He  sent  His  loving  Jesus

He  said  you’ll  be  His  bride

 

How  my  Father  loves  me

He  chose  me  for  His  own

He  said  He’s  sending  Jesus  back

And  then  I  can  come  home

 

7 “Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory,

for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife

has made herself ready.” 8 And to her it was granted

to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the

fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. 9 Then he

said to me. “Write: Blessed are those who are called to the

marriage supper of the Lamb!’”  And he said to me,

“These are the true sayings of God.”

REVELATION 19:7-9

No comments:

Post a Comment