Thursday, January 21, 2021

PLEASE GOD

PLEASE  GOD

 

God  please  help  me  understand

For  I  don’t  know  the  why

My  friends  claim  to  know  You

Yet  they  still  fall  for  the  lie

 

Can’t  they  see  they’re  being  deceived

Do  they  think  it’s  just  a  game

Now  they  mock  me  and  question  you

Like  they  never  knew  Your  name

 

Now  it’s  God  might  be  a  woman

And  you  don’t  need  Jesus  who

Heaven  isn’t  just  for  Christians

It’s  for  all  and  not  just  you

 

Please  God  help  them  understand

You’re  the  truth  the  life  and  only  way

For  these  friends  you  know  I’ll  lose

When  You  return  that  faithful  day

 

How they told you that there would

be mockers in the last time who would

walk according to their own ungodly lusts.

JUDE  18

 

Jesus said to him, “I am the way,

the truth, and the life.  No one comes

to the Father except through Me.

JOHN 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment