Sunday, January 17, 2021

MOTHER’S RIGHTS

MOTHER’S  RIGHTS

 

You  now  have  mother’s  rights

To  kill  the  child  inside

But  don’t  forget  you’ll  answer  for

All  the  things  you  hide

 

Yes  you  are  the  mother

Of  the  life  that’s  inside  you

A  mother’s  choice  not  the  child’s

What’s  a  mother  to  do

 

To  have  a  son  or  daughter

What  a  blessing  they  could  be

But  now  you  have  the  choice

If  them  you  want  to  see

 

God  makes  all  things  possible

But  you  need  to  see  it  through

God  said  I  love  the  child  inside

And know you'll love them too

 

For You formed my inward parts;

You covered me in my mother’s womb.

PSALM 139:13

 

“Before I formed you in the womb

I knew you; Before you were born

I sanctified you; I ordained you

a prophet to the nations.”

JEREMIAH 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment