Monday, January 18, 2021

TELEVISION MINISTRIES

TELEVISION  MINISTRIES

 

When  you  see  them  on  TV

You  think  how  godly  they  must  be

I  could  never  be  that  prefect

How  could  their  God  love  me

 

We  forget  that  they’re  just  men

Showing  us  God’s  best

They’re  there  to  help  God  save  us

Not  put  us  to  a  test

 

If  you  close  your  eyes  and  listen

It’s  God’s  word  that  they  are  sharing

Now  open  up  your  hearts  to  them

You’ll  find  a  God  who’s  caring

 

You  don’t  have  to  be  like  them

God  will  love  you  just  the  same

To  my  surprise  He  knew  me

God  called  me  by  my  name

 

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of

His great love with which He loved us,

EPHESIANS  2 : 4

 

“To him the doorkeeper opens, and the

sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own

sheep by name and leads them out.

JOHN  10 : 3

No comments:

Post a Comment