Saturday, January 9, 2021

I’M FREE

I’M  FREE

 

What’s  sin  to  you

Isn’t  sin  to  me

Don’t  give  me  legalism

Through  Jesus  I’m  free

 

God  gave  us  His  laws

He  said  this  is  sin

Man  comes  with  his  laws

And  says  you  can’t  win

 

But  Jesus  died

He  did  it  for  me

He  forgave  my  sin

That’s  why  I’m  free

 

I  know  God’s  commandments

Them  I  will  live  by

But  all  that  legalism

Thanks  to  Jesus  it  died

 

“Therefore if the Son makes you

free, you shall be free indeed.

JOHN  8 : 36

 

For the law of the Spirit of life

in Christ Jesus has made me free

from the law of sin and death.

ROMANS  8 : 2

 

24  Therefore the law was our tutor to

bring us to Christ, that we might be

justified by faith. 25  But after faith comes,

we are no longer under a tutor.

GALATIANS 3:24,25

No comments:

Post a Comment